Snow at Hendrix

The snow is beautiful. It is nothing less than a miracle (a godly one, a weather one, etc.) that I have seen over 6 inches of snow two different times within a week and a half. In the southern United States. While walking back to my room after my afternoon class, I couldn't help but pause my instinctual need to check off the next reading assignment or task on my list and just enjoy the beauty around me. Am I really in Conway, Arkansas? Not in Brick, New Jersey, playing in the front yard of my grandmother's house?


I have been thinking about starting a blog for a while now, and have finally decided
to do so. Writing has been a part of me since I was a kid; since I could sit down at Microsoft Word at age 6 or 7 and type away. It is my therapy, or one of them--it helps me sort through the inner anxieties and frustrations that I deal with on a day-to-day basis, exposing those parts of myself that I want people to know and understand but that are sometimes so difficult for me to verbalize. I don't know why I don' t write more often. I hope that my musings here provide some sort of meaning to someone, even if that someone is only myself. I just think it's about time that I share some of these crazy thoughts of mine. :)














My college is pretty.

Comments

  1. I love you. And I'm so excited about this blog! I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts